Thursday, August 03, 2006

Flashback Weekend




OK, that's Svengoolie, our local TV horror host, at the top, and one of the stars of the film HOSTEL with me at the bottom. Between that you will find me with Michael Berryman, currently promoting THE DEVILS' REJECTS, but known for the 1979 version of THE HILLS HAVE EYES. I told him the story about the time I was at Doug Klauba's house and his brother was having a Hallowe'en party. I'm waiting for Doug, and some stoned dude passes me on the way to the bathroom and points at me and goes "Hills Have Eyes Dude!" Of course, I wasn't dressed for the party, I was wearing a black turtleneck. So I have been waiting 25 years to share that story with Mr. Berryman, and he laughed and we took several photos together. In this one, we are assuming the position. Strangely, the photos were taken by Priscilla Barnes, from the last few seasons of THREE'S COMPANY, with my disposable camera. I made Michael laugh even harder by offering to be a Mini-Michael in his next horror film. I also met the guy who was Clint Eastwood's sidekick in the films with the orangutan....Wayne

1 Comments:

Blogger Sidney said...

Michael Berryman and the girl from Hostel. I'm envious beyond words. Well obviously not totally beyond words, but these are inadequate to express how envious I am. Although I guess you're lucky you weren't hunted, killed and possibly eaten keeping that kind of company.

Thursday, August 03, 2006 5:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home