Monday, July 24, 2006

Be Careful What You Ask For...


My oldest chum, Danbo from CDW, sent me an email about my not having added a new post in a week. Nothing new has occurred in my life, there have been no horrendous Chicago anniversaries, so I found the perfect photo of Dan and I circa 1980. Hard to see in the photo, but Dan is drinking M*A*S*H beer and I have a Bikini Cola (maybe in our drunkenness, I was chosen to be the designated driver even though everybody was gathered in my own house back on 85th & Pulaski). Dan still looks pretty much the same, hasn't aged at all. In 1980 I was either mistaken for Bernard Goetz, the NYC Subway Shooter, or if I was clean-shaven, Michael Berryman, the killer in the original version of THE HILLS HAVE EYES. What I would give to be able to go through life looking like Ernest Borgnine or Morey Amsterdam...everyone enjoy your week. Wayne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home