Saturday, June 03, 2006

I Am Working Again


Thanks to my really neat & cool friend, Joe Curtin, author of DAUGHTERS OF THE MOON and the upcoming MONSTERMAN (which I honestly believe is the best werewolf novel since James Blish's novel(la) THERE SHALL BE NO DARKNESS, written back in 1954. I'll be working at In-Print Graphics and I'll have the shortest commute to work in my life, 40 blocks south on Cicero. No more getting off the Metra train and having to walk around some gated community, if you recall my rant about my inventory job. I did take a photo of that place from the train but was too broke to get the photos developed until recently. This craphole here is called Turnburry Estates. If I get my hand caught in the printing press or somesuch melodrama, I'll have my camera ready as I continue to chronicle my waning first fifty years on this planet.

2 Comments:

Blogger kuroshii said...

yay! short commutes rock. :)

Monday, June 05, 2006 2:29:00 PM  
Blogger Cheetarah1980 said...

I said it on IM and I'll say it again. Congrats on the new job.

Monday, June 05, 2006 10:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home