Saturday, June 10, 2006

Excedrin Lights Out

I haven't posted all week because I put in a 56 hour week at the print shop, enjoying the heck out of it, but leaving me with little blogging time. Writing comes first, reruns of DANCING WITH THE STARS second, then and only then can I blog. But after 15 months of no work to 56 hours away from the computer--24 hours in two days at one point--I started feeling like I might hunt this new product out with my first paycheck. (It's not real, all you guys who take me seriously); it's from www.theonion.com which I am lucky enough to get free from newsstands here in Chicago. Love to hold pages in my hands, not just stare at a computer screen. Mostly because I am still on dial-up and could probably play 8-tracks on my D drive if I really tried. Tom Jones Live, anyone? Which brings us back to the photo above, ha ha. Wayne

1 Comments:

Blogger Lee Snavely said...

And it's approved by Jack Kevorkian!

Sunday, June 11, 2006 12:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home