Saturday, May 20, 2006

Hound Dog and Old Shep

Chris from over dere up by Madison not the other Chris the girl one who I know through Cheetarah's blog, Chris he said if I post another pooch pic it'd be like the trifecta at Balmoral. So here we are, almost back at the start. The dog is Von's beloved Chanci, and it's not really important why I am wearing an Elvis jumpsuit or those damnable Larry King glasses. Von was living in Roselle then, the World Fantasy Convention for 1993 was nearby, and those in the room were Kathleen Jurgens and Marthayn Peligramis, editors of THIN ICE, and Peter Enfantino and John Scolari, editors of THE SCREAM FACTORY. I had brought the jumpsuit with me to the convention because a not-to-be-named writer wanted to borrow it and play dress up for his knockout wife. I got the thumbs up, rather the TCB (Takin' Care of Business), sign from Do...oops. So I believe the night with Ly...oops, was a success. I wore the jumpsuit--the one I inherited after the Elvis impersonater I worked with got busted--because I knew it would be good for a laugh, would baffle the hell out of Chanci, and I really wasn't certain that I would get it back with all kinds of man juice on it. There's your third dog post, Chris up dere in Madison, not the cute Chris down south, so maybe you should buy a Powerball ticket tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger chris said...

nice!!!!!

Friday, May 26, 2006 8:54:00 AM  
Blogger Cheetarah1980 said...

man juice? that's just gross.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 10:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home