Sunday, May 07, 2006

The Computer Remains My Nemesis


If there ever is a tombstone with my name on it, the above shall be the epitath. Sometimes I long for my ancient letterhead that read I WILL FLATLINE BEFORE I GO ONLINE. I had sent a mass email out yesterday on a (to me) ingenious way for everyone not on Blogger.com to be able to comment. Well, soon after, TessLass and Snake (some code names shall be used purely for nostalgic reasons) emailed back with information on how to change my settings and correct my links, respectively. I had worried about spam, but Larry (not a code name) said that, like he, I could still get spam from other Blogger.comers. OK, anyone who wants to comment on my blog (I'm pasting this as an email soon enough, see) can find me at http://statelywaynemanor.blogspot.com . For those not in the know, you'll have to verify a series of psychedelic letters that usually seem to spell out a medication like Benadryl or Ambien. You can remain anonymous, sign in under your first name, or as some escaped criminal currently being discussed on FoxNews (pretty much a daily thing with them). OK. Task completed. Now I'll wait for my first spam, something along the lines of a claymation BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN involving Gumby & Pokey. It's already been done with cartoon bunnies... Next post will be a follow-up on my job in yuppieland. Seeya soon, Wayne

2 Comments:

Blogger Larry Santoro said...

Wayne,
I'm SO tempted to forward all my penis-enlargement and Nigerian Finance Minister emails to this address.

I can't. I just can't. No moral quandary, I just don't know how!

Larry -- whose penis is just the right size!

Sunday, May 07, 2006 11:58:00 AM  
Blogger Larry Santoro said...

Actually, Wayne, you're at
http://statelywaynemanor.blogspot.com/, NOT http://statelwaynemanor.com

And poffu was my code!

L

Sunday, May 07, 2006 12:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home