Sunday, April 30, 2006


Sid was kind enough to create a new profile photo, and no, those aren't Larry King's glasses I stole. The last photo made me look too much like Lenin. Or a guy in an old Time Tunnel episode where evidently everyone alive looks like Lenin in the far future, only they are purple and have overbites. One day I'll return the favor by helping Sid find someone who doesn't want to be found, which is what I used to do in a past life. Now I am an on-call clown and thankful that I'm not the guys downtown mixing Aqua Velva with the Night Train to make it last longer. Wayne

1 Comments:

Blogger Larry Santoro said...

What the hell, Wayne, Lenin's tres cool! "Give Peace a Chance," "Instant Karma," "Strawberry Fields Forever," "Penny Lane..." Criminies!

Sunday, April 30, 2006 5:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home