Sunday, March 05, 2006


While much of the United States is watching the Oscars, I'm in my lab listening to a radio commercial for Super Prostate Formula. Evidently, this will stop nighttime urination. Those last two words sound like an industrial/pop/punk band. At least, in MY universe, it sounds that way. I really need to find a decent station on Sunday night. I am going to continue adding the photos of my blogging buddies. Check out Larry Santoro, standing next to some guy we met at a convention who called himself "The Ed Wood of The 90s." Thing is, the photo was taken in 2004. So is this guy, what, the Bette Davis of the double-oughts? Either way, the guy's corpse could have been disposed of easily... Nite. Wayne

3 Comments:

Blogger Larry Santoro said...

Ah yes...the Ed Wood of the 90s. I remember him well.

This, for anyone who is interested, is also the same day, the night of which, Wayne found himself in a hot tub with two Hollyood stars!

He'll tell you about it, I'm sure.

Monday, March 06, 2006 4:32:00 PM  
Blogger Larry Santoro said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Monday, March 06, 2006 4:32:00 PM  
Blogger Ormondroyd's Encyclopedia Esoterica said...

"Ed Wood of the 90s"... I think that was a subtle feeler to learn how you felt about angora.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 1:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home