Saturday, March 04, 2006


Then there is Rachel Drummond, the person I'd want on my side if I ever had to do math. Her nickname of Tess Lass comes from our both being funny book geeks, and Tess is short for "tesselation," or the "fitting together of identical shapes," i.e., her smile and the sun or my face and my butt. Here is Rachel with Ed Bryant, back in Denver. I owe Ed my career because he keeps promoting my work in LOCUS, but I owe Rachel for my sanity. Rachel might want to send me a different photo; this one looks like a painting that could be part of THE DA VINCI CODE.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hypatia said...

Wow, that's a flash from the past picture. I don't think I'd seen that one. Heck, that looks better than any picture I have of me. Most are closeups of my unmanicured hands holding creepy crawlies or screaming kids ... or both. I'll let you do all my press pics.

HI ED! (If you're reading this. :)

Monday, March 06, 2006 2:16:00 PM  
Blogger Hypatia said...

Man, talk about the shoulder pads... amazing. I think I should have let the academics slide and focussed on american football or hockey.

Monday, March 06, 2006 2:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home