Friday, March 17, 2006

I Screwed Up My Last Post


Even in a blog, the computer remains my nemesis. This will be on my tombstone, even though the grave will be empty. I will be stuffed and auctioned off every year and my remains shall, well, remain with the highest bidder. My post was going to be about the demise of Miami Bowl, and I was very close to finishing it when I got cute and thought I knew how to add a $#% link and BLAMMO the whole post was gone. So I have no real post here, but I can say that our winter weather is back just in time for St. Patrick's Day and the guy pictured is the closest I could get to finding a leprechaun on the downtown streets. Your chattel, Wayne

1 Comments:

Blogger Ormondroyd's Encyclopedia Esoterica said...

That was no leprechaun, but a terrifying Saint Patrick's Day vision of Bill O'Reilly's future: shuffling along muttering to himself about coconut oil, wearing a Chinese-made jacket and hat from Wal-Mart over an old Brooks Brothers coat that belonged to Sean Hannity. He stole the coat off Sean's dead body after Hannity was chewed to death by Pat Buchanan, Tom Monahan, and that guy on TV who's the head of Catholics against something-or-other in a cable-television alley fight over the last scrap of Domino's pizza.
A happy Saint Pats to Wayne and all my Chicago friends and I would like to apologize in advance for all the red faced pug nose blowhards that my non-leprechaunical friends will have to endure in the coming apocalypse.
Your Guinness choosing, sunblock using, potato eating friend, Michael Allen Fountain (the "Fountain" comes from my great-great grandfather, Col. Alphonse Swann Fountain, a Frenchman who was hung while stealing horses for the Confederacy. Yes, we're all hung. Thank You, Colonel.)

Saturday, March 18, 2006 7:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home