Thursday, March 09, 2006


I had dinner with Bill Breedlove up on North Avenue earlier. Weird area at night. I was walking back to the Damen bus stop and startled myself when I looked up and saw women riding exercise bicycles at head level in these prison-thin windows. Then it started hailing. While there is still snow on the curbside. So I just let hail bonk me in the head as I walked from window to window. There is lightning outside as I type this. I am attaching a photo of Bill and I at the Red Lion, pretending to be the hack writers that we truly are. Nitey nite. Wayne

2 Comments:

Blogger Larry Santoro said...

Stop over at my blog. The photo of your impersonation of V.I. Lenin is up.

http://blufftoninthedriftless.blogspot.com/

Thursday, March 09, 2006 3:52:00 PM  
Blogger Wayne Allen Sallee said...

I guess I do look like Lenin...is that a manifesto I'm reaching for in my pocket?

Friday, March 10, 2006 10:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home