Monday, March 20, 2006

FIENDS BY TORCHLIGHT


I have a collection coming out by Annihilation Press before summer, and Greg Loudon will be doing the cover. I wrote the intro for his book CRUEL AND UNUSUAL, which aptly describes not only his illustrations, but also the image of me playing volleyball at his annual summer cookout. You can find his artwork at www.desolateangels.net . I have posed for Greg a few times, once as an Aleister Crowley-type vampire and as a junkie on the nod and a junkie sharing his tainted needle with a cute blond with really big earrings for the AIDS AWARENESS trading card set. The illustration I have posted above is from the St. Louis Post-Dispatch as a prisoner with, well, AIDS. It was at that point in my life that I decided that putting on a few pounds probably wouldn't hurt. Nitey nite, Wayne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home