Wednesday, March 08, 2006


Chris Turek has his own crew. One is a cop who sends me crime scene photos from her cell phone. Another is Scott Kroll, who lamented not knowing about my blog. Well, he's officially notified. The photo is of Chris and Scott at the Red Lion, listening to me make a fool of myself reading some hideous story that was about 85% true. Scott is one of the few people I know who had a superhero name long before it was the "in" thing. Citizen Nick. It really says it all. One day, I'll make a post devoted to either my superhero names The Scarlet Corgi or Chemo-Puppy. Hasti Spumanti, Wayne

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

I'm part of Chris's crew? I thought he was part of my crew!

btw - you might want to adjust your blog to accept anonymous comments, not just bloggers.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 11:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home