Tuesday, March 07, 2006


Back to introducing all of my visitors to each other, though I thought that odd little truck photo would be of interest. Wait until I start posting photos of the meltdowns in the Loop. Tonight's guest is Chris Turek, who shared many a terror with me working at Chaos In Print at 49th & Harding. Being a comic shop, about 90% of the customers looked like The Simpson's Comic Book Guy, even the owner and several women. Chris split to Madison so he could celebrate his 30th birthday cleaning grease traps in a chili joint. But I owe this guy several times over for replacing my hard drive and/or modum and/or brain since the start of the century. I have learned a good use for discarded hard drives: photo frame paperweights. Your chattel, Wayne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home